Data Specialist – Part-Time
Sunnyside Community Services’ Beacon P.S. 343 is seeking a Data Specialist. The Data Specialist will be in charge of digital and tangible databases for the Beacon 343 program, including, but not limited to, attendance and applications. The Data Specialist will report directly to Program Director, Assistant Program Director, and Program Coordinator.
P.S. 343 is a core program within our After-School Service continuum that provides supportive services to individuals and families, from kindergarten to adulthood, throughout the Sunnyside community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain files and documents for internal and external audits.
- Maintain online databases including Salesforce, DYCD Connect, and EZ Reports.
- Develop and strategize recruitment plans for after-school, evening, weekend, and summer programming.
- Maintain up-to-date inventory lists for all program supplies.
- Maintain all participant information and filing system on site.
- Create and update attendance sheets for all program activities.
- Track data and trends for in-person and virtual programs.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation.
- Attend all mandatory meetings and trainings.
- Assist in program, event implementation, and safety.
- Fill in for gaps of program as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required; some college credits preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- DYCD Connect, EZ Reports, and/or Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work with a computer for extended periods of time.
Compensation: Starting at $17.00/hr.
Hours: 10 am – 4 pm, Monday to Thursday, both in person and virtually.
Location: Positions Available at P.S. 343, in Sunnyside, Queens.
How To Apply
Send cover letter and resume to Chantel K Watts, Campus Director, at email@example.com. Please indicate “Data Specialist – Your Name” in the subject line.
About Sunnyside Community Services
Sunnyside Community Services (SCS) is a multi-service, community-based organization providing a broad range of services to approximately 16,000 people of each year. Our services include pre-kindergarten and after-school programs; college prep and career programs for teens and young adults; supports for immigrants; a vibrant senior center, dedicated home care services, support and assistance for family caregivers, and social adult day program for people with cognitive and physical impairments.
Sunnyside Community Services’ strength lies in our ability to work with people at every stage in their lives and in their own communities. We pride ourselves on an approach that is comprehensive, caring and community based.
Sunnyside Community Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
February 25, 2021