We enrich lives and strengthen communities through services and engagement for individuals at all ages, beginning with those most in need.
Program update regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Due to the surge in Covid-19 cases, we are reducing some in-person activities. Please continue to check here for the latest information on SCS programs. You can reach us at 718-784-6173 or reach out to staff as you usually do by phone or email. The primary email for SCS is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services for Seniors
- The Senior Center is moving to primarily Grab and Go services due to the recent surge in Covid-19 cases. Meals are available for pickup between 11:30 am and 1 pm. For information, call us at 929-335-7884 or email us: email@example.com.
- All seniors and caregivers are welcome to participate in online virtual classes. Please see a full list of classes here.
- Adult day program will go back to virtual programming beginning Monday, December 27.
- For general questions about senior services, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-577-9337. Please leave a message with your name and phone number, and indicate if you are a member of the Senior Center.
Home Health Aides will continue to provide home care services in the home. Please call 718-784-6160 if you need assistance
Home Health Aides
- PPE pickup is available at the Sunnyside Community Services main office, Mondays-Fridays, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Contacts for Home Health Aides:
Mariana Nieto, Senior HR Coordinator, 718 784-6160 X385, Mnieto@scsny.org
Michelle Roach, Compliance Supervisor, 718 784-6160 x314, Mroach@scsny.org