Home Care Services
If you or your loved one is having difficulty with daily activities, Sunnyside Community Services provides compassionate attention, available 24/7. In addition to providing home health aides, older adults and their families can rely on our support—from filling out an application for Medicaid long-term care to ensuring safety at home to counseling families when a loved one is losing their memory.
What makes Sunnyside Community Services Home Care the right choice?
- Help is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
- Our home health aides speak more than twenty languages, including Spanish, French-Creole, and Tagalog
- Our home health aides receive ongoing training to improve their skills, including specialized coursework in Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Clients in our care experience better-controlled pain, higher medication adherence, and significantly fewer falls with injury.*
- We can assist you to obtain Medicaid or create a long-term care plan
Our certified Home Health Aides provide compassionate assistance with:
- Moving safely around the home and preventing falls
- Personal care
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping
- Getting to and from doctors’ appointments or other errands
- Assistance with daily activities such as bathing and dressing
Our comprehensive services provide care for not just older adults, but for their families as well. In addition to providing home health aides, we also offer:
- A daycare facility providing personalized support for older adults with dementia
- Supportive services for seniors in Queens, including home-delivered meals, assistance with pet care, friendly visiting services, and more
- Caregiver support services
Call us at 877-577-9337 or email email@example.com for more information.
* Quality of care statistics available courtesy of HealthFirst MLTC. Sunnyside Home Care is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.